APO Alumni 2015
The second APO Alumni meeting 2015 took place in the British Embassy in Prague. Mrs. Jan Tompson, British ambassador in Prague opened the meeting.
Stakeholders and patients at one place
More than 50 representatives of patient organizations had chance to meet and discuss with the deputies of the Czech health care system. Main guests at the meeting were: Mrs. Nicola Bedlingon, Europeand Patient`s Forum, Mrs. Lenka Teska Arnoštová, Deputy of the Minister of Health of te Czech Republic, Mrs. Alena Šteflová, Deputy of the Czech Medical Society and World Health Organization and others.
Photographs from the left side:
1) Jan Thompson, British Ambassador to the Czech Republic
2) Mr. Jakub Dvořáček, Executive Director of AIFP, Mrs. Alena Šteflová, Head of WHO Country Office in the Czech Republic and Deputy of Czech Medical Society JEP, Mrs. Lenka Teska Arnoštová, the first Deputy of the Minister of Health in the Czech Republic, Mrs. Nicola Bedlington, European Patient Forum
3) Nicola Bedlington, Secretary of European Patient Forum
4) Alena Šteflová, Director of the WHO office in the Czech Republic and Deputy of Medical Society
5) Lenka Teska Arnoštová, the first Deputy of the Minister of Health in the Czech Republic